Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Letter for my Reishelle

Dear Reishelle.,

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my FB and Mulitply, when I'm in office, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I promise I'll take care of you the very best that I can with all of the love here in my heart and with all of the strength in my hands.
 

Love Always, 
R. V.

Share